Encouraging formalisation of MSME sectorJune 7, 2018
More 2,25,910 companies identified for being struck-off for the FY 2018-19June 8, 2018
One of the largest Public Sectors Undertaking engaged in the marketing of handicrafts and handlooms requires Company Secretary-cum Law Officer on “fixed term contract” basis.
- Name of Position: Company Secretary-cum-Law Officer
- Age Limit: 40 years
- Qualification: Should be an Associate/Should have fellow Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India & Bachelor of Law from a recognized university/Regular programme with preferred specialization in Corporate laws.
- Experience: 3 years post qualification experience in relevant fields.
Experience of working in computerized environment is essential.
Ensure compliance with Companies Act, 1956 & 2013, guidelines on Corporate Government norms and other Corporate Laws applicable to the Company.
Convene Board Meeting, Audit Committee meeting, other Committee meetings, Annual General Meeting etc. including preparation of agenda, minutes, coordination etc.
Maintain books, registers, records etc. as per the applicable laws including the filing of returns etc. with concerned authorities.
Compliances of various other statutory obligations.
Liaise/ follow-up with various Government Department to ensure statutory compliance.
Filing of returns with registrar to companies.
Appointment and fixing of remuneration of statutory auditors.
To look after all legal matters of the Company.
- Remuneration: The selected candidate will get the monthly remuneration of Rs.60,000/-(all inclusive).
- Tenure of Appointment: The maximum continuous tenure of Company Secretary would be 2 years + 1 year (subject to the performance of the professional being found to be useful).
- Leave: He / She shall be eligible for 8 days’ leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, he/she shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 8 days in a year (calculated on pro-rata basis). Also, un-availed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year.
- Annual Increment: He/she shall be entitled to 8% annual increment in his/her remuneration.
- TA/ DA: No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. However, in the course of performing professional duties, if he/she is deputed to outstation units, the admissible TA/DA will be at par with Dy. Manager in CCIC.
- Other allowances: No other facilities like DA, accommodation, telephone, conveyance/transport, LTC etc. would be admissible.
- The appointment of Company Secretary will be of a temporary nature and can be canceled at any time without assigning any reason.
Click here to read full advertisement